25 Days of Christmas - Day 18: Multiple Christmas Personalities

25 Days of Christmas - Day 18: Multiple Christmas Personalities

Are you like us?  Do you suffer from Multiple Christmas Personalities?  Traditional, vintage, contemporary, Scandinavian, country, rustic, girly, glamorous, coastal, eclectic, oh my!  You could get dizzy.  Do you scroll through Instagram and Pinterest looking at perfectly styled trees with decorations in various styles and colors?  Do you want them all?  Well, sister, you can have your cake and eat it too!

Now, don't get me wrong.  We do not condone mixing all of these styles.  But! While unpacking my Christmas decorations this year and making a plan where things should go, I realized I have a bit of a problem.  I like more rustic, natural decor, as well as traditional, North Pole style, AND vintage, girly decorations!  Well, what's a girl to do?!  Well, I started by grouping them in different piles around my sunroom, and I created "decor zones" in different rooms of my home.  I am so happy with the result.  Kid-friendly, bright greens and reds in the living room with our tree.  More natural, woodsy decor in my sitting area.  And vintage, girly decor in my daughters' room.   

Now, if you’re the type of person who is able to keep your entire home with one style, I applaud you! But when it comes to Christmas, I want it all!  So you go right on ahead, and let your freak flag fly.  Embrace each of your inner Christmas divas.  Just keep them separate or things could get ugly.


Comments

Popular Posts